Host a fundraising event to benefit University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital!
Have an idea for a lemonade stand for a good cause? Or maybe a 5K for the kids? If you’re interested in planning a fundraiser to benefit UI Stead Family Children’s Hospital, no effort is too small, and the impacts are limitless.
Community fundraising events are a great way to get involved with our hospital and touch the lives of children and their families in our community. To learn more about hosting and planning an event and how we can assist your efforts, please read our Guidelines for Hosting Third-Party Events.
If you are interested in hosting an event and having a big impact on children in our community at our hospital, please fill out the Third-Party Event Proposal Form. Our UI Stead Family Children’s Hospital fundraising team will review your proposal and contact you within one week about approval of your event.
For more information, please contact Jordan Cue at Jordan.Cue@foriowa.org.
How we can help:
- Offer event planning advice
- Provide event endorsement letter to assist in securing sponsorships
- Provide UI Stead Family Children’s Hospital logos and fliers
- Provide expertise on accepting donations
- Provide charitable tax receipt for donations made out “UI Stead Family Children’s Hospital”
- Provide gift recognition for donations as appropriate