All About Fundraising
Ready to start fundraising for the University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital? While $500 is the minimum, the sky is the limit! Set your goal high and score big for kids. Qualify to win exclusive prizes from Iowa Football. All checks should be made out to Ladies’ Football Academy.
Where do I start? Who do I ask? You’ve got a home-field advantage with great fan support!
- Anyone who has asked YOU for support
- People you give money to
- People you do a lot of business with (i.e. retailers, doctors, dentists, restaurants, banks)
It’s easier than you think!
$500 is as easy as:
- 20 gifts of $25
- 10 gifts of $50
- 5 gifts of $100
Set your goal high! Go for a fundraising blow out!
Talk it up!
Tell people what you are doing and ask for their help! People love to support their friends as much as they love to support a good cause. The University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital has impacted generations of sick and injured children.
For more information, checkout the University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital Page
Get off to a quick start and make fundraising easy on everyone!
for the Ladies Football Academy and create a personal online fundraising page to share with your friends, family, neighbors, coworkers, etc. It will provide them with all of the necessary information to make their donation online using a credit card.
This page will process and track all donations that you can access at any time.
Online donations must be received on or before 8:00 a.m. June 8, 2022, to be credited towards your total in time for the event.
*Online donations may not show on your page immediately. Please allow time for gift processing.
Connect with the old fashioned personal letter sent via U.S. Mail!
Download, customize and print this sample fundraising letter
, or create your own. Use it on email and Facebook too!
Make it easy to donate by enclosing a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Checks should be made out to Iowa Ladies Football Academy. Write your name on the memo line, so we know who to credit the donation to. Checks can be mailed to Ladies Football Academy, P.O.Box 3251, Iowa City, Iowa, 52244. Do not mail checks after June 1, 2022; just bring them to the event.
Double your money! Many employers match charitable gifts.
- 1Inquire with your employer on their matching gift policy.
- 2Submit their required paperwork along with your donation. We will take care of the rest!
Offer to sell your family, friends and neighbors’ stuff too. They’ll thank you for it!
Take your stuff to a consignment shop and donate the proceeds.
Both are GREAT ways to make $$$!!
- A minimum of $500 for UI Children’s Hospital must be raised in order to participate in the Ladies’ Football Academy.
- Due to the high volume of donations we receive, we cannot guarantee any online donations received after 8:00 a.m. June 8, 2022, will be credited to your total in time for the event.
- Cash, checks and credit cards are accepted at check-in on the day of the event.
- All donations are 100% tax deductible.
- *For any cash donation to be receipted, the cash must be accompanied with the name of donor, complete mailing address of donor, and dollar amount of cash donation.
- Prior to June 1, 2022, mail checks to Ladies Football Academy, P.O. Box 3251, Iowa City, Iowa 52244. Be sure to include your name with the checks so we know who’s total to credit the donation to. Do not mail checks after June 1, 2022, bring them to the event.