Board Executive Leaders
Doug Kollasch (02BA, 11MBA) President
- Currently in Iowa City working as a managing consultant for a healthcare IT consulting firm
- Favorite Hawkeye memory: Away games and bowl trips with the Hawkeye Marching Band
- I’m excited to meet and connect with other LGBTQ+ Hawkeyes
Brock Cavett (16BA, 19MA) Vice President
- Currently in Riverside, CA working as the Director of Young Alumni Engagement at the University of California Riverside
- My favorite Hawkeye memory was getting to go to Pasadena to watch the Hawks play in the Rose Bowl my senior year (even if the outcome wasn’t what we wanted).
- I am excited to create a space for Hawkeyes in the LGBTQ+ community to support each other regardless of where they are at in their journey.
Sarah Johnson (06BA, 18MBA) Secretary
- Currently in Philadelphia working at the ACLU of Pennsylvania as the director of philanthropy
- My favorite Hawkeye memory was when the men’s basketball team won the Big Ten Conference Tournament and made it to the 2nd round in the NCAA Tournament (my roommate played)
- I’m excited about joining this group as I thrive in feeling a sense of community and would love to have that with my Hawkeye queer peers!
Tristan Geiser (BBA17) Treasurer
- Currently in Chicago working at CNA Insurance as a business process consultant
- My favorite Hawkeye memory is co-founding Reaching OUT in Business with fellow Hawkeye Pride board member Jose Diaz. It is the only LGBTQ+ student organization in the Tippie College of Business.
- I’m excited about joining this group to continue to inspire LGBTQ+ students at Iowa to live authentically and to connect with LGBTQ+ alumni.
Hawkeye Pride Board Members
Jose Diaz (17BA)
Kate Pace (01BS)
Lois Gray (05MA)
Dina Jensen (93BA)